Log in to see the price
Nutritional supplement for hair and skin
Pro-3 is a blend of herbs, yeast, trace elements and amino acids, specially formulated to eliminate skin problems
and hair. The product has been specially formulated for use against itching. Pro-3 soothes, strengthens the skin and coat and supports its regeneration.
Naturkraft natural feed additives and mineral feed additives have been developed on the basis of many years of research conducted by pharmacists, biologists and physiotherapists.
To ensure their highest quality, they are manufactured in the most modern production plants, according to a specially developed technology. The application is very simple. Depending on the problem, it is recommended to add one of the five Naturkraft formulations to your staple food.
Application of Naturkraft for animals:
- Protection against harmful environmental influences
- Supporting veterinary work through nutrition
- Improving immunity
Advantages of Naturkraft products:
- Naturkraft is a carefully selected herb, mostly defibrinated (few raw fibers) and then micronized to improve absorption - even in 80% it can be used by the animal.
- Thanks to the new, unique process of producing granules, we have a guarantee that the product is never heated above the temperature of 36 ° C, and thus we can be sure that its active ingredients will be preserved.
- Naturkraft can be added to any food or used in its pure form.
- Naturkraft is a natural product that is especially recommended for convalescence after veterinary procedures or to support treatment.
- Naturkraft is recommended by many veterinarians.
- Our 50 years of practical and scientific experience in the manufacture of herbal products has been used to develop the Naturkraft series.
coral algae (Lithothamnium / sea calcium), biscuits, inactivated brewer's yeast (Saccharomyces cérévisiaié) fish hydrolyzate, magnesium chloride, sodium sulphate, micronized plants (nettle, devil's claw, licorice, horsetail, fern, sea buckthorn, quinoa chamomile, cinnamon, pumpkin, rhubarb, tansy, Corsican moss, santolina, quinoa, bitterness, cumin, turmeric, dandelion, artichoke, milk thistle, goldenrod, barberry, hawthorn, blackberry, black radish, boldoa, black currant)
Detailed composition analysis:
crude protein: 13.00 %
Supplements per kg:
add granules to the feed 5 g (1 scoop) per 10 kg of body weight
150g, 300g, 900g
There are no reviews yet.