Balanced Dog Food - What Makes Reico Different From Other Foods?
- 0% dry animal meal (often ground from bones, hooves, claws, beaks, etc.)
- 0% meat meal and dehydrated meat
- the new, German Reico-Vital technology enables the use of only fresh, raw ingredients in the production process (fresh meat, fish, fruit and vegetables)
- offal found in the food is the heart, liver, kidneys, stomach, udder
- does not contain any preservatives and flavorings
- there is no soy, bone meal, vegetable and grain meal
- does not contain genetically modified raw materials
Secondly unique way of processing raw materials (at low temperatures - below 42 ℃ for pressed and cold-formed foods, and autoclaving for wet foods)
- thanks to this treatment, we maintain the nutritional value of the ingredients
- the structure of proteins does not change, as in the case of the high-temperature production process (180 ℃), which is the cause of many health problems
- dry food is produced by cold pressing or dehydration
- wet food is gently sterilized (similar to classic pasteurization)
Thirdly mineral balance
- they are subjected to micronization (very fine grinding), thanks to which they are easily absorbed through the mucous membranes. They must be of such size that they can get inside the cell.
If cereals are used in the feed, they are exposed to compressed air. The pressure is so strong that the carbohydrates and the casings of, for example, beans are opened. Just like in popcorn. This corn is digestible. While corn kernels alone are not. Our dogs need digestible carbohydrates.
Unfortunately, it is tested on animals - DUDLACH;) Because before I decided to introduce it to my breeding program, we tested it both in ourselves and in dogs who, despite the use of one of the best food on the market, had dandruff, itching or gastric problems.